Sunday 1 April 2012

The Fab Pore Facial Peel


Soap and Glory 
RRP £8


 

The soap and glory website state that it is an intensive-action pore refining facial peel which is ideal for greasy, spot prone or problem skin, or for a strategic attack on a misbehaving T-zone.

The instructions say to rub a grape- sized amount into the face and massage until the green beads disappear, and to use it on problem areas or as a face mask on the whole face.


 

I have a sensitive combination skin type which tends to get slightly oily on my chin and nose, which is where i have larger pores.

I noticed this product in boots and was originally looking at the benefit primer, the porefessional, as i wanted to reduce my pore size. I came across Soap and Glory and was drawn in by the fun packaging and thought it would be better to correct the problem rather than just cover it.

The packaging describes it as a facial peel but i found it best to apply before stepping into the shower and washing off. It does not feel like a typical face mask as it does not have a tightening or drying effect on the skin. My skin felt quite strange as i washed it off but the results were obvious even after rubbing a small amount on my nose, chin and sides of my nose. 

The mask smells very fresh and clean which is how my face felt after using it. 

I use it two times a week which i feel is enough. I was lucky enough to get this in a 3 for 2 offer at boots but i would definitely pay full price as i will repurchase once this tub has finished.


1 comment:

  1. This seems really good - might have to give this a try x

    ReplyDelete