Monday 2 April 2012

The Scrub of your Life

Soap & Glory
RRP £7 - 200ml

I was on the hunt for a non oily body scrub that didn't leave a film after washing as i had started to notice small bumps despite using a loofah every day.

I popped into Boots and came across Soap & Glory. I've seen it before but not paid much attention for some silly reason but this time i remembered seeing the brand raved at by several Youtube beauty gurus. 
I've always loved the retro, pink and girly packaging but as i have a nut allergy i had it in my head that all their products had nuts in.
I decided to go ahead and actually check if i could use their products and maybe the 3 for 2 offer made it a bit more tempting.




One thing i picked up was The Fab Pore Facial Peel which i have reviewed here -


It is a thick, foamy and fresh smelling scrub which is described to be scented with their original pink fragrance which is absolutely gorgeous smelling. A scent that combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and warm vanilla.

 
It does actually lather unlike most scrubs, which is a nice change and means that not much is needed.  The small pink beads are held in a thick, clear gel and are effective without being abrasive.


 i can honestly say that it was just what i was looking for and i am already on my second tube. 
I have a bit of eczema on my arms and was worried that it might dry out my skin but i found that it actually did the opposite and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. 
I noticed results as soon as i rinsed the scrub off which i honestly did not expect. I use it every other day and love the smell and how my skin has vastly improved.
The packaging recommends using their body butter but i have yet to try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment