Monday 10 September 2012

My Current Soap and Glory Must Haves

These are all the (nut free) Soap and Glory products i have used over the year and have repurchased or will repurchase. (especially if it's during the 3 for 2 at boots!)
I love how they do what they say they do and the packaging is stunning.
(Please click the names for links to the products)


£11.00 50ml

A moisturiser designed to 'smooth away wrinkles, rejuvenate, firm, and protect your skin',

I use this every morning under make up and it makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy. It sinks in quickly and smells delicious.  A little goes a long way.





Face Soap And Clarity 3 In 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash


 £7.00 150ml


I have repurchased this a few times,  it is not drying even though i use it twice a day.

It foams up well so no more than a grape sized amount is needed and it leaves a lovely fresh and clean feeling on my face, whilst removing the last traces of my make up.
I have noticed that my skin in brighter since using this and i also do not get the tight dry feeling i used to with my old cleanser.
I really want to try Peaches and Clean as it is highly raved about, but i love this too much.



The Fab Pore Facial Peel


£8.00 15ml


This is great for reducing pore size, it is a cream textured mask that is washed off. I use this twice a week and one the areas where i feel i need it.

A small amount is needed and meant to be rubbed into the skin until the green beads disappear.
I apply as in described in my post here. I have repurchased this but to my surprise i am still using the first tub as i only use a small amount each time.






£7.00 200ml

I also have a blog post of this product
here, as it was one of the earlier Soap and Glory products i had tried and loved. I have repurchased this a few times.
The first thing i absolutely love is the smell, which is a mixture of fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and warm vanilla.
It does the job without being too harsh on the skin.
Results are obvious straight away and i use this a few times a week.





The Greatest Scrub Of All


£9.00 125ml


The results are obvious from first use which is why i love using this a few times a week.

I have sensitive skin and a nut allergy as mentioned before and it is difficult to find an amazing scrub that i can actually use. It is so gently but really works.
There is a clean minty sort of smell which some may not like but i think it adds to the refreshing feel of it.
There is no greasy residue left behind and i have noticed that my skin is smoother and no longer dull.
A little product goes a long way which means it lasts for ages.
I just wish it had a flip lid so it is easier to use in the shower.



Off Your Face Cleansing Face Wipes 


25 Wipes


These are the only make up wipes which thoroughly remove my make up and leave my skin feeling refreshed and not at all drying.

I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes so i was pleased to find out that these do not sting.
There have been mixed reviews which is why i chose to try these during the 3 for 2 offer and i have then repurchased them. They also stay fresh and moist which is a bonus.



Supereyes, Supereyes  Wide Awake Lifting Eye Gel  

£9.00 15ml 

I use this eye gel twice a day, under my make up in the morning and alone at night. Although i didn't have very dark under eye circles to review on, i definitely noticed that my eyes felt refreshed and the skin underneath was tightened.

Only a small amount is needed and works well under make up rubbed in lightly until it is absorbed.

I have also tried Make Yourself Youthful eye cream but i didn't find it to have any effect on my under eyes and it costs £12 for 15ml.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment