Monday 14 May 2012

Current Eyelash Combo


I am currently loving the new L'oreal False Lash Telescopic in Magnetic black folllowed by Maxfactor False Lash Effect in Black



I firstly use the Telescopic mascara to separate and lengthen my eyelashes after curling and then use the Maxfactor false lash to create volume.


There have been quite a few variations of the Maxfactor mascara including the 24 hour one which is black and purple. From research and my own opinion i am not a fan of it, my eyes felt irritated and i don't think it does as good a job as the original. 


The telescopic does a good job of lengthening and separating the lashes, it isn't clumpy and has good pigmentation.


The large brush of the Maxfactor mascara makes it perfect to fan out the outer lashes and create volume.

Both are priced at £10.99 







No comments:

Post a Comment