1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would probably have to say palettes and eyeshadows as mascara, eyeliner and lipstick are too important to me.
2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again, my hair is one thing i'm actually quite happy with.
3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I love coral blush, it looks more natural.
4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would probably say clothes.
5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick as long as it was a neutral colour or a nice pink. Lipstick on eyes seems too greasy and messy!
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora if there was one in london
7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour the rest of your life?
One lip colour, I love changing up my eye shadow colours and experimenting with them.
8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter, i hate being too hot.
9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?Bright nails, i tend to stick to bright colours anyway.
10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Definitely would say lip products.
11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?A pony tail, i can't pull off buns very well.
12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
Never use lipgloss! I have hundreds of nail polishes and couldn't bare to not be able to use them.
13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have none at all?I'd rather have eyebrows to be honest but i guess i'd rather shave them as it would mean they would eventually grow back and i could rock a fringe till they do.
14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?Nail polish, as much as i love nail polish i can't live without at least minimal make up.